The Executive MBA Enabling Management (EMBA) trains the new director of operations of the future. This internationally recognized Master of Business Administration offers a thorough theoretical deepening within the broad field of central business support.
The EMBA is mainly aimed at being able to operate strategically in a complex, dynamic environment. Important aspects here are thinking in terms of coherence, conducting research methodically, developing alternatives to organizational problems and implementing the choices made. In addition to acquiring knowledge and insight, reflection on one's own actions has an important place in the training. The relationship between the enabling disciplines: HRM, ICM, Finance, Real Estate & FM is interpreted from a strategic perspective.
Modules and program
The training consists of the following modules:
- Real Estate & Facility Management;
- Information & Communication Management;
- Financial management;
- Human resource Management;
- Strategic management;
- The dissertation at the end.
The program promotes the growth of highly skilled professionals in the areas of knowledge acquisition, experiences, skills and attitude. It makes an important contribution to their career prospects. The program is a unique combination of a university MBA with an in-house approach.
The EMBA in short:
- The course offers general business education for specialist educated people.
- The training can be followed in addition to a full-time position: the educational programming is geared to this.
- Two of the five modules are taught annually.
- The total MBA can be completed in two and a half years (90 ECTS). However, given the modular inflow, a spread over a longer period is possible.
- The program has a high scientific level, but is closely related to practice. These objectives are guided by the choice of lecturers and teaching methods.
The EMBA is accredited by IPE Management School in Paris. In collaboration with leading universities, Ifmec developed a Master of Business Administration (MBA) Facility Management in 2000. The MBA Enabling Management is a general Executive MBA from which deepening takes place in the field of Facility Management and central business support.
The EMBA is intended for directors of business operations, Facility Managers and highly qualified staff working in the broad field of business support. To be eligible for admission to the MBA program, participants must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Previous education at a minimum bachelor level (university or college);
- The ability to study and work at an academic level;
- At least five years of work experience.
The learning methodology varies from plenary lectures, case studies, project-based work and coaching, to group dynamics and peer review. The participants learn to apply the offered teaching material directly and to implement advice resulting from the projects. In this way, the program contributes almost immediately to improving the effectiveness of (Facility) Management in its own organization.
The costs per module are € 3,925 (excluding accommodation costs: € 1,400 and study materials: € 100). Graduation phase: € 3,925 (excl. € 350 exam fee and € 650 accommodation costs).
Usually the training is paid for by the employer, because a lot of useful knowledge enters the organization. If you finance the training yourself, you can enter the training as a deductible item at the Tax Authorities - click here for more information from the Tax Authorities.